THE WYSONG e-HEALTH LETTER #3
~Thoughts for Thinking People~
DIETING THE AMERICAN WAY
This diet is designed to help you cope with the stress that builds up
during the day.
-1 slice whole wheat toast
-8 oz. skim milk
-4 oz. lean broiled chicken breast
-1 cup steamed spinach
-1 cup herb tea
-1 Oreo cookie
-The rest of Oreos in the package
-2 pints Rocky Road ice cream, nuts, cherries and whipped cream
-1 jar hot fudge sauce
-2 loaves garlic bread
-4 cans or 1 large pitcher Coke
-1 large sausage, mushroom and cheese pizza
-3 Snickers bars
LATE EVENING NEWS:
-Entire frozen Sara Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from freezer)
RULES FOR THIS DIET:
1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the diet soda cancels out
the calories in the candy bar.
3. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you do not eat
more than they do.
4. Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER counts, such as hot chocolate,
brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
6. Movie related foods do not have additional calories because they are
part of the entertainment package and not part of
one's personal fuel. Examples: Milk Duds, buttered popcorn, Junior Mints,
Red Hots and Tootsie Rolls.
7. Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking causes
8. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the
process of preparing something.
9. Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories.
Examples: spinach and pistachio ice cream; mushrooms and mashed potatoes.
10. Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other
11. Anything consumed while standing has no calories. This is due to
gravity and the density of the caloric mass.
12. Anything consumed from someone else's plate has no calories since the
calories rightfully belong to the other person and will cling to his/her
plate. (We ALL know how calories like to cling!)
Remember, "stressed" spelled backwards is "desserts."
--don't believe a word of it.
Best of health to you and yours from all of us here at Wysong.
The Wysong e-Health Letter is an educational newsletter.
Opinions expressed are meant to be taken for their argumentative/intellectual
interest value, and not interpreted as specific medical or legal direction
for individual conditions or situations. The e-Health Letter does
not represent all-inclusive knowledge, nor can it affirm or deny facts
or data gathered from cited references. Before initiating any health
action or changing existing therapies, individuals should read the
references cited in the e-Health Letter or request them from Wysong
and seek and evaluate several alternative, competent viewpoints.
The reader (not the Wysong e-Health Letter) must assume all responsibilities
from the application of educational and often controversial information
presented in the e-Health Letter.
2000, Wysong Corporation.
This newsletter is for educational purposes. Material may
be copied and transmitted provided the source (Dr. Wysong's e-Health
is clearly credited, context is clearly described, its use is not
for profit in any way, and mention is made of the availability
of the free Wysong e-Health Letter. For any other use, written
permission is required.